Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Questions You Shouldn't Ask During a Job Interview

Questions You Shouldn't Ask During a Job Interview

Want to know how not to ask a potential employer? Here's "The Rogue's Gallery

of 16 Awful Questions," adapted from Richard Fein's 101 Dynamite Questions to

Ask at Your Job Interview.

• What does your company do?

• What are your psychiatric benefits?

• Are you (the interviewer) married?

• Can you guarantee me that I will still have a job a year from now?

• The job description mentions weekend work. Would I really have to do

that?

• How can you determine my qualifications in a short interview?

• Do I get to keep the frequent flyer miles from my trips?

• Would anyone notice if I came in late and left early?

• How am I as a candidate?

• What is the zodiac sign of your company's president?

• How many (particular ethnic group) do you have working here?

• Do you offer free parking?

• What does this company consider a good absenteeism record?

• What do you mean by "relocate"?

• Do you reimburse the cost of getting an MBA?

• Can you tell me about your retirement plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment